UTOPIA INSTORE PRE-RELEASE LIVE SHOW - Sat 28th MAY SYDNEY!!

Moderators: runny, Shihad

Postby Alidon » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:58 am

jurrassitol15 wrote:
Alidon wrote:Hahaha, it will prove to either be a good decision or my downfall :P

yes it does tend to sometimes be addictive...as much as sugar is bad for your teeth...tho too much shihad is never enough :)

It's very addictive. I was addicted before but decided after a while I couldn't be bothered anymore. Since then I have become a member and a super moderator of other addictive forums and so thought what the hell and re-joined this one :)
Alidon

bullit

Postby jurrassitol15 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:30 pm

Alidon wrote:
jurrassitol15 wrote:
Alidon wrote:Hahaha, it will prove to either be a good decision or my downfall :P

yes it does tend to sometimes be addictive...as much as sugar is bad for your teeth...tho too much shihad is never enough :)

It's very addictive. I was addicted before but decided after a while I couldn't be bothered anymore. Since then I have become a member and a super moderator of other addictive forums and so thought what the hell and re-joined this one :)

hahaha i'm never a moderator for forums *sigh* ah well...i only started getting into the forum again with the street team thing that karl wanted to start before it morphed into the had squad :)
jurrassitol15

la la

Previous

Return to The Spit